-
September 15th, 2009, 05:22 AM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
Oz Ebay: 420-8Bs, 5hrs to go
These are less than 15 minutes away from me. I can't justify buying them.
Cheers, Marshall.
-
September 16th, 2009, 02:32 AM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: Oz Ebay: 420-8Bs, 5hrs to go
You could buy them and have the 420's reconed to 416s.
I;ve an orphan 420-8B frame that will have this done to it soon.
Can't find a lit sheet on the 420-8B either.
-
September 16th, 2009, 07:37 AM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: Oz Ebay: 420-8Bs, 5hrs to go
Hi, magnarc,
I have too many pairs of 15s. 416Bs, 421-8Hs, E140s and Jensen Concert Vibrantos. The 416Bs are the keepers and about to be used in a project. The 420Bs on Oz Ebay were a reasonable buy for the winning bidder.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks